Welcome, Read this first.

Hey fellas..This is my first post! I hope that you will proud like me because I am so glad that finally I can make this blog becoming real! This is so Amazing and Cool!! But before I start the introduction, with all of my respect I wanna tell a very  huge gratefully thanks to GOD, thanks to MOM, thanks to HUNEI,  thanks for all my friend's and thanks to UZUMAKI NARUTO for his brilliant ideology. (what the *$#&!!!).

Okay, let's start "the introduction". Share As We Can Share is my motto, and I was always say it to everybody that I've met. It will be better if we said the truth and stop lying your self or other people around you. First thing first, I have something to tell about, why I choose  shareaswecanshare.blogspot.com as my blog name. 


I create this blog because sharing is the most important things on earth. Sharing information and education, sharing your funny, sadly, spooky, etc story, share your favorite song, favorite band, favorite albums, share your  feeling's, sharing your problems (all kind of problems), and everything that you can share and you want to share.


Sometimes share something can be the hardest things to do (for a lot of reason), and this blog is the answer!
I put my dreams on this blog, because if we can share everything that we have (in a positive purpose), we can change this world become the world like what we want. There is no war, peace everywhere, there is no anarchy, no chaos, and I believe it can decrease or reduce the level of criminality and social inequality.


So this is it, don't be shy to share, because anything that you share today can be the most important thing's for someone. You don't have to pay, it's all free. so Let's Share!





        

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waduh ga ngerti bahsa inggris, mau sih cerita banyak.. Tapi boleh pake bhsa indonesia ga? Boleh kali ya

Anonymous said...

belom kelar ya ini blog? tapi boleh juga kalo nantinya rame.
lanjut gan!